Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Relationships

Lights (my slaves online name) recently asked me if she could try out dominating another person, a female particularly. She wants to find someone she can be friends with and still be dominant over, whether this turns sexual or not is up to her I guess. She wants me to have limited contact with this, which I am OK with. I am excited to see my slave grow and learn about herself. I won't force my joining in because of promises I made early on in our relationship, but at some point I would like to join in a nonsexual form, maybe dominating them both at the same time. I love having new experiences and I feel that this one would be really good for me to see if I am OK with polyamorous experiences, because I know Lights is interested in that, even though she isn't OK with sharing me hehe. Well there is my nonsensical writing for the day. Hope You enjoy

Stay True
Alpha Hellion

No comments:

Post a Comment