Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Intro and Welcome

Greetings and welcome to the first installment of the Alpha Chronicles. I am Alpha Hellion, I am 24 years old and from the mid part of Nebraska. I am a vet who served in Operation: Iraqi Freedom. I had many different experiences, but one of the most important one was finding out my initial interest in the world of BDSM, particularly Dominance/submissive aspects. I stalked some of the major BDSM sites, but took a bit of time to find my spot. I eventually met several great people who welcomed me into the "lifestyle"  I met my fiance, who blogs on here as well, through this. Last month, she asked me if I would have her as my slave, and I said yes. I am still learning and I am going to be posting some of my journey as well as random thoughts and tidbits. I hope you enjoy and feel free to comment, I love to hear all sorts of stuff like that.

1 comment: