Monday, February 6, 2012

Masterly Things

So Cherie (my little name for my slave Lights) suggested that I write down some of the things that I felt I had done that were "Masterly"  recently, and I think its a good idea, so here I go.

Recently I have been making more of the final say so in decisions that are the more important ones. This was my biggest problem I feel, I have a tendency to be very relaxed and very co-dependent on decisions. I do need to work on it still, after all so many years of learning is hard to break.

I think I mentioned this at some point earlier, but Lights has asked to find a woman to have a relationship with and be the dominant of. I agreed to this and have agreed to stay as hands free as possible. Eventually I would hope this would lead to a second slave in our household, but first Lights has to get ok with the idea of sharing me, hopefully this will help.

Stay True
Alpha Hellion

No comments:

Post a Comment