Saturday, June 30, 2012

Poly thinkings

I have been thinking about the whole poly amorous thing lately and I am getting more and more okay with it. I have been talking to people who are in those relationships and reading several writings on fetlife that helped me quite a bit. I am at a point where I just need to think about what I want in the relationship, for both me and for Cherie. I know what basic things Cherie would like and I just need to figure out which ones I am okay with. And honestly I am not sure what all I would like in this. I know I have always wanted my own "pack" for the lack of a better term, with Cherie and I being the Alpha couple. That is all I got for now, just need to get ready and do some final pack for the move. Hopefully it isn't too hot today.

1 comment:

  1. Bro...
    Good luck with the move.....on the poly thing....its something you have to be comfortable with....you can't just go half cocked...parden the pun....you have to remember the vows you guys took and at the end of the day you can seperate the emotional part from the physical part....your in the right mindset....
    I have always not been able to seperate cause I always said sex is not only physical but emotional otherwise your just fucking a piece of meat....
    I have been open to the idea of my baby being with other women....and as I have been with other guys it takes the right person...but it will take a lot for me to allow her to sleep w another man....
    Keep me abreast of the move...
    Out....
    Daddy Yoshi

    ReplyDelete