Monday, June 18, 2012

Wedding, Bisexuality and sharing, etc. etc.

Wedding was Friday and everything went amazingly well, even with the  whole dress thing the day before. Family and friends came, we kept it short and sweet and relaxed, ate our meal enjoyed the cake and were home by 8:15. Denver Comic Con was great, we saw a lot of good things and really enjoyed it, we are thinking about making it our annual tradition.

Recently Cherie has commented on wishing I was bisexual, and I will answer as best I can on that, I have never been sexually attracted to men, I acknowledge that men can be attractive, they just aren't to me. That is all there is to that.

She also has brought up being shared with another man or multiple men, short or long term, I personally am ok with short term, but I know Cherie really wants it to be a long term thing. I personally at this point am not comfortable with a long term arrangement, my self confidence is just not high enough at this time. That is just something that could change over time though.

2 comments:

  1. I'm happy for the both of you and congratulations. ^_^

    As for you self confidence, you said it right. It will take time. If it helps, always remember that Cherie is your sub. You collared her, and no other man can take that away from either of you.

    I wish the both of you loads of happiness and good times. ^_^

    Kitten's Master

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey bro...get to know the people in a vanilla atmosphere....then as you get to know them...you can trust them...
    Hope to see you guys soon....later bro...

    Daddy Yoshi

    ReplyDelete