Saturday, March 24, 2012

General Thoughts

Howdy everyone one in cyberspace, it has been a little while since my last post and I am just feeling like writing some general thoughts and ideas today.

Things have been going well with Cherie and I, so that is always good. I have been working pretty good hours and am really hoping that things pick up at work more here soon, because optional days suck because I don't want to go in then. I am wanting to start writing a fantasy erotica or erotic romance here soon, but am having troubles doing the mental prep work that I like to do before I start writing. Cherie and I ordered her collar last night before we went to see the Hunger Games, which I actually enjoyed. I am excited to get the collar in, seeing as the necklace we had for her temporary collar started turning her neck green. I am starting to think of some new rules and protocols too. I am really starting to feel comfortable in my role as Master again, after going through a brief period where I wasn't feeling it. Well, that is all for today, well maybe not, might think of something to post later.

Stay True
Alpha Hellion

No comments:

Post a Comment