Saturday, April 14, 2012

My challenge

Recently I have been having troubles keeping my mind in the "Master" headspace that is needed with my slave, Cherie. It is a problem that happens on and off since we have taken things into M/s. My biggest issue is I have to hold back that part of my mind at my job and in the reserves, seeing as I am not in a leadership position in either at this time. I have been trying to come up with ideas that can help me keeping in the mindset without causing issues with my work and my military career. Any who read this feel free to message me and give me an idea.

3 comments:

  1. I have the same issue with my sub. For me, it's a matter of trying to keep your Master role in the back of your head at all times, and use it when the time is needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had this problem keeping the Mistress mode on, it's quite a relief to see I am not the only one who struggles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post tells me that you already have a lot of things on your plate and I would encourage you to not get a second slave/wife.

    You really need to tend her - her desire to NEED a friend may be because she feels a bit disconnected from you in some ways. . .just sayin!

    ReplyDelete