Thursday, March 1, 2012

What I am looking for in a Second Slave

I am working on a list for what I want to look for in my second slave, so I figure that I should start making a list that will put my ideas for our relationship out there.

First I am committed to Cherie and she will always be number one in my household. That needs to be understood first and foremost. I feel that this needs to be  first and foremost in her mind. Second, she will be subordinate to Cherie in my absence.

Age wise I would like to find a woman between 18 and 25 years of age, just to keep the age range close.Physically I am attracted to all sorts of women, though I do prefer curvy women. Hair color is not important, neither is eye. I have a thing for tattoos and the punk look, but any look works with me, that can always be changed. I am not picky with race either. I would prefer you be in Nebraska or one of the surrounding states, so to make travel to and from our locations until relocation is decided upon.

Cherie really wants a friend, someone she can be partners and lovers with, somebody that she can be comfortable with.

I truly am horrible making proper lists because I like to draw out what I put down.

1 comment:

  1. We have been in a Poly situation and our thoughts on poly are it does not ever work out for the long haul and in fact in almost all cases if you follow them all the way have ended in disaster or nearly so as in our case. In any case the outcome is not anything we'd envisioned.

    At this point we prefer our own company and it is amazing that if we pay proper attention how intense our relationship has now become; therefor we have no need for outsiders. If we did it would be on a temporary period with a definite end to it.

    I do also understand the very real need to have a friend for Cheri, and she should be encouraged avenues that will afford the opportunity to find such or a number.

    And she needs a number of friends, as women have a certain number of words that have to be expressed daily. No one friend can be everything we need from them alone, so the burdens are best carried by a few more. Friends sometime might want to play! Until you invite them you'll never know. . .

    ReplyDelete