Saturday, December 15, 2012

Been awhile....again

It has been awhile since I posted and a lot has happened since then. I got a raise at work, Cherie got signed up for classes, decided to delete her fetlife account  and finally got my X-Box 360 that I have been wanting. And that is just to name a few. I feel we both have had struggles and gotten better, as a whole. We thought that Cherie might have been pregnant, we were excited, but false alarm.

 I feel that I am at a crossroads again though. I feel it may be time to drop the dream of writing and look towards another dream, one that I am not sure what it is yet. This has been particularly hard on me because I feel that if I can get the ideas onto paper or the computer that they would be really great stories to tell, unfortunately I have an inability to transfer my ideas from my head to wherever I want to put them. We cannot afford for me to go to school at the same time as Cherie, so that dream I want to accomplish will have to wait.

Neither one of us has been hyper social lately either. Cherie thinks that school will give her more opportunities to do so, and I agree with her there. Alas, I don't have that option. I want to spend time with people I already know and care about, Brad and Cindy, Vicky, Mike, Ryan, Chris and John, all of my friends I have now. But it seems time and money always get in the way, and I am starting to whine.

I hope all who read this are well this holiday season, and keep strong and not succumb to the chaos that seems to be permeating the world. This is to be a time of peace and togetherness, a celebration of life in the harshness of winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment