Friday, August 10, 2012

Code of Conduct and new rules for Cherie and any future s/type partners

Been awhile since I posted last, training been taking a lot of time and I haven't wanted to. But I came up with some new rules and a Code of Conduct for Cherie and any s/type I should be involved with. So here it goes. Note these are written for her to say.

Code of Conduct
1. I will obey Master and complete given tasks in a timely manner.

2. If a task/chore is not completed, I will inform Master and accept the given discipline/punishment.

3. I will not think negatively of myself, or in a way that reflects negatively on myself as Masters slave.

4. I will use tact when speaking to those with whom I disagree with. This shows discipline as Masters slave.

5. Masters decision is final. To challange it is disrespectful.

6. When asked for my opinion, I will state it with reasons.

7. I will stay motivated, as it will help Master stay motivated.

8. If I am having a problem I will inform Master immediately.

Duties/Chores
1. Make coffee

2. Make bed

3. Write three positive things about myself

4. Exercise*

5. Vaccum*

6. Post on blog*

7. Talk to Fetlife friends*

8. Be kneeling at foot of couch when Master gets home.*

9. Remain naked inside apartment

10. Shave and shower daily

11. Pick up dirty clothes
* Dependant on work schedule, still must be done, just at different time

There they are, tell me what you all think.

1 comment: