Monday, May 14, 2012

Feeling off, way off

I haven't posted in awhile for a reason, I just have been off, way off and been stubbornly trying to deal with it myself. It is affecting all sorts of things with me. I am not getting restful sleep, I have little desire to do things I want to do, I didn't even want to write yesterday when I had a good idea and new pens. I am slipping back into depression and I don't know why. Things have been going great, at least I think they have been. I know I should talk to someone about it, but it is so damn hard to trust someone I don't know with it, it is even hard for me to admit this to Cherie, and I trust her explicitly.

So, Cherie, when you read this, I am sorry that I haven't been able to tell you until recently how off I have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment